Thursday, April 30, 2009

SLEEP....

I'm up at 3.00 am, and I am pretty bored. I don't really write too much because I'm not much of a writer....

So.... whats been new with me? hmm....I haven't found any luck looking for work. I guess it's the combination of my lazyness and the economy, but it's kind of getting to me recently. I wish life was much easier, but I guess that wouldn't be fun right?

So what do I do most days? I wake up in the mourning, I do my daily scans for jobs at monster, career builder, and my sjsu career center website. That takes about a good 15 to 20 mins of my mournings(I consider 11:30 am to 2 pm as my mournings) and then I just chill and watch T.V. Laaammeeee right? I think I just need a new outlet to find work.

Most days, I've been balling at Central Park with Garrett, Murphey, Tyler and Phuc which has been my steady group of 5's that I run with. (Can't fuck with us!) I play almost everyday and I'm losing most of the weight that I gained in college. I feel like the past couple of months, I been eating, sleeping, and shitting Basketball because that's all I do now. Currently, my favorite team has been the Bulls. I'm rooting for them and the Cavs. Fuck the lakers, and most importantly, FUCK THE CELTICS NIGGUH!

I don't know what else to write. Here is someone I've been listening to. Drake.




"Are any of you ladies into women, LESSBIII-HONEST!"

Whoa! Been a fan after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment