Thursday, June 11, 2009

updates

Damnit Brad! Why can't you win a challenge to save your life? I really feel bad for him sometimes because he tries so hard and he some how always manage to fall short. If you don't know, the Real World/Road Challenge just ended today and it was really one of the betters one I've seen. I hope next time CT will make it past one episode or atleast be able to attempt a challenge but then again its always fun to watch him fight or fuck people up.



*Life Update*

I wish people will stop asking questions like "Hows the job search?" or "are you working yet?" cuz really, its an indirect way of finding out if they are doing better than you. Or atleast thats how I feel. so Yes, I am still unemployed and yes, you're probably doing better than I am.

My advice for all the college graduates with little or no experience at all, is just to work retail or be a teller until the market gets better.



(Damn shes sexy!)

So It's my birthday comming up and I think I'm more excited about Transformer comming out than actually celebrating my Birthday. Still not sure if I'm doing anything yet but I will keep you guys updated. I usually have these traditional birthday bbqs since freshman year of High School so it would be ashame not to have one this year but at the same time, theres nothing really to celebrate other than turning 24. ewww gross.

Anyways, Im tired. I'm going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment